Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Brunch at Swine Southern Table & Bar

If there is a meal that for me stands above the rest it's brunch. The brunch at Swine is one of the yummiest in town. From the cocktails (personal fave is the blackberry bourbon smash) to the appetizers and entrees, everything is great.


On my last visit I was happy to find some items from their sister restaurant Yardbird now in the menu. For our starter I knew what I wanted as soon as I saw it on the menu, the Yardbird BLT - fried green tomatoes, house smoked pork belly tomato jam, pimento cheese, frisée and lemon vinaigrette. The tomatoes are not overly breaded or fried and the pimento cheese with the porkbelly adds an amazing blend of flavors in every bite.


 Another favorite item of mine is the mac & cheese, with bacon of course, five cheeses and a crunchy topping. This is cheesetastic because in my book there can never be too much cheese!


We also ordered the shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles (yardbird) and the tater tot poutine hash which comes with you guessed it, lots of cheese! We ended our amazing brunch with the Swine sticky bun, because you just have to, it is warm, sweet, sticky, comes with ice-cream and candied pecans. I always have to end my meal at Swine with it.

If you haven't been to Swine in a while or ever then you definitely want to make a reservation and check out their new menu items. Swine Southern Table & Bar: 2415 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134, (786) 360-6433.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see this brunch. Liked all the dishes. Want to arrange a lunch party at one of LA venues. Will have best and tasty food for guests. Need to hire professional chefs who will prepare delicious food for all guests.

    ReplyDelete