Monday, March 13, 2017

Because foodies need to relax too



Although my blog is usually all about food, I have a little gift for all of my readers: the Soothe App, download it, trust me. I was able to enjoy one of the best Swedish massages right in the comfort of my own house thanks to them and my amazing masseuse Laidy (you have to call to be able to request her.) How does it work? Once you have the app downloaded, select the book massage icon, select your massage preferences, preferred date/time, confirm your appointment and that's it! You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment is booked and later you'll receive a separate email with your masseuse details.

Your masseuse will arrive with a table, linens, massage oil and all else needed for your massage. They'll set up the table where you'd like and wait for you to get ready for the massage. You will be asked your massage pressure preference and if there is anything else they need to know before your massage will start.  My masseuse had relaxing spa-like music playing during the massage which made it that much more enjoyable. The massage itself was exactly what I needed, I had told her about the tension on my shoulders and she made sure to concentrate on those areas applying just the right amount of pressure to loosen them up.

When the massage ended she allowed time for me to get dressed again and packaged all her supplies up, leaving the house exactly as she had found it.

I highly recommend this app based on my experience with Laidy. If you'd like to give them a try, here is a coupon from me to you - use my code KYOKY for $30 off your first massage!

No comments:

Post a Comment