Friday, July 29, 2016

Small Tea - Big Taste

Mr Palmer Iced Tea

One of the things I most love about NYC is how many coffee and tea shops there are in almost every corner. When I walked into Small Tea a couple years ago I knew I had found my new Gables sanctuary. The decor is modern, elegant, yet still cozy, with earthy tones throughout. They offer a wide variety of teas from different corners of the earth as well as a scrumptious menu with options like salads to sandwiches to even sometimes ceviche! I must say that I have never tried anything here I have not loved. Personal favorites are the house club sandwich and the brie apple sandwich.

House Club Sandwich


Brie and Apple Sandwich
The House Club sandwich is filled with BACON, a fried egg, smoked turkey, tomato, swiss cheese and a light mayo. The brie and apple is filled with brie cheese, honey dijon dressing and toasted walnuts. They both come with veggie chips that I am completely addicted to, you will eat the whole bowl of chips trust me.
Napoleon
If you prefer your tea with something sweet they have a great variety of sweets for you. Macaroons, almond croissants, gourmet chocolates and much more. Do you enjoy afternoon tea? They offer 4 different afternoon tea options for you to choose from with a group of friends.

Since a cup of tea makes everything better, stop by Small Tea to enjoy some peace and quiet while sipping on fresh brewed tea and collecting your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment