Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Wynwood's New Rooftop Lounge




Wynwood's got a new rooftop lounge and I am in love! No.3 Social has James Beard award-winning chef Norman Van Aken behind it. I knew coming in that I would be in for a treat and I was not disappointed. 

No.3 Social is located in the top floor of the Wynwood Arcade, it offers a skyline view of Biscayne in a beautiful setting with outdoor lounge chairs and tables as well as a dimly lit inside bar lounge. They have a social hour, Monday to Fridays from 5-7, where you can enjoy delicious cocktails and bites at a discounted price while listening to great music. 



 


On my visit I ordered one of their signature drinks,  the Piña del sur which is made with pisco, house made creme de coco, pineapple, sage, lime and all spice. The cocktail was perfection, the in house freeze dried pineapple was such a sweet treat, perfect way to finish my drink.





As for the bites, I ordered the bao buns, tacos and conch fritters. The tacos change daily, on the day I visited they were roast pork tacos with plantains and avocado. I love mixing salty with sweet so these tacos were right up my alley. The bao buns had hoisin bbq pulled pork inside with a tangy haitian slaw. I enjoyed biting into the perfeclty soft buns and then getting a burst of flavor from the pork. On to the conch fritters, yet another winner in my book, these were not overly fried or spiced, the red pepper jelly on the side was the perfect complement to the fritters.



I think No.3 Social is a great addition to Wynwood, it's sure to become a popular spot around town for drinks with the gals or even a date night. I look forward to many more visits to this Wynwood gem.

2 comments:

  1. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job ...office furniture Miami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zem, thank you for the kind words. Please check out my new blog www.myqbanlife.com

      Delete