Monday, December 19, 2016

GoBistro in Hollywood


I basically found another reason to visit my cousin in Broward more often, GoBistro in Downtown Hollywood. This little place is huge on flavor, with authentic Japanese noodle dishes, fresh sushi, awesome wings and much more. Do expect to wait a little while for a table but once seated your food will be served promptly.
When I came in, sat down, and was handed a menu I automatically knew I was going to be in for a treat, I was having a hard time picking only a few items out of such a delicious sounding menu. I finally decided on the Gangnam Wings to start, ordered half with ginger soy and the other half spicy. They were cooked perfectly, crunchy and saucy outside with moist meat inside. I had heard rave reviews of their ramen so I knew coming in I would be having some. I chose the Curry ramen bowl - a spicy curry broth with pork belly, scallions, bamboo, nori & nitamago egg. The spice was just right, not overwhelming, the noodles were the perfect texture, the egg was cooked perfectly and the pork belly was of course great. I am still drooling over that broth.

For dessert we chose the Thai Donuts. When the plate with the stack of donuts came to the table we all couldn't help but admire it for a little before digging in. The donuts come drenched in condensed milk that drips down from the top. They were the perfect ending to a delicious dinner.

I look forward to becoming a regular and trying out all the other delicious sounding things from their menu. Here are the deets for you: Go Bistro, 2035 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33020, Phone: (754) 263-2826, http://eatgobistro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment