Friday, March 18, 2016

Ergon Greek Deli - Coconut Grove


I was in the Grove and had been meaning to try Ergon for quite some time, so being that it was lunch time and I didn't want something heavy I stopped in. It wasn't that busy, only a few other tables were occupied so I figured lunch would be pretty fast. We sat down and were handed the menus and brought waters. We then placed our orders, I had read about the pork gyro platter so I decided to go for that. It took longer than I expected for the food to come out. I wouldn't recommend them if you don't have a long lunch break. I feel like they were short staffed because it really shouldn't have taken that long to prepare the food and be brought to the table. Once we were done, it was difficult to get the waiters attention for the check so I opted to just walk up to the register and pay there.

On to the Pork Gyro Platter.... it was delicious. The pork had a lot of flavor and the portion size was generous. I thought the tzatziki was good, and the pita also. The salad dressing on the side salad was very good too.

I'll be back, the prices are reasonable for the portion size you receive and taste was there. I only wish service was a little more spot on...

No comments:

Post a Comment